Thursday, 10 July 2008



I'm in a bitching mood now.

Why the hell am I helping Shaun to ask Christynn for the money back for the shirt just because Maggie asked me to? That problem happened ages ago and I wasn't even in the club then. He should be asking Christynn himself not me. If Maggie wants to help him, she should then ask him. Bloody hell. Its none of my business.

If you already have quit the club, you should not be causing so many problems. The board, you're no longer in the club and the board belongs to the club not you. Since you argue that I'm heartless not letting you use the board and that you've done so much and you deserve it, come to Pasir Ris to ride instead. No? You wanna stick to Kallang? Well then, you can use the house boards there beacuse I'm currently riding at Pasir Ris with the nice senery and all. The board's with me. And for the record, I've done as much as you, if not more. So please stop using that as an excuse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a lighter note, I've finished DMA and FW interview! Yay! I can have a short term break until My group decides to start on filming the corporate video.
And Keith, I'm happy that you're feeling soo much better now. I don't wanna hear any self-depreciating words from you ever again. (:

CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket